Blog / News
CDC Guidelines For Preparing Workplaces For COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- If surfaces are dirty, they should be cleaned using a detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- For disinfection, most common EPA-registered household disinfectants should be effective. A list of products that are EPA-approved for use against the virus that causes COVID-19 is available here.
- Discourage workers from using other workers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.
- Provide disposable wipes so that commonly used surfaces (for example, doorknobs, keyboards, remote controls, desks, other work tools and equipment) can be wiped down by employees before each use.
- To disinfect, use products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-Cov-2 (the cause of COVID-19).
- To read the complete document detailing CDC COVID-19 information click here
To learn more about how Extensive Cleaning Services can help your business in Melbourne or Palm Bay Florida navigate through Corona-virus, contact us today. We are happy to help with any janitorial or disinfection related questions. Be safe.
Copyright © Extensive Cleaning Services | Janitorial Service Melbourne Florida- Office Cleaning Palm Bay- Commercial Cleaning – Doctors Office Cleaning – Custodial Services.